-Sh|n's Space-

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

a day out with kenken!!!.. feels gd to see him at last.. ^_^v.. even though we just spent the whole day walking around london.. no $$$$$$$$ to buy stuff ar!!!!!!!!! my legs hurt now.. maybe bcoz i hv been on my butt continuously for the past few days.. ate noodles at long last!! u guys should know how much of a noodle lover i m. well.. maybe u guys won't know.. but my parents surely know. even last yr when i went back home for my summer hols.. the first place my parents brought me to was the hawker stalls in Seria (a town in Brunei) to hv noodles!! haha.. i had no idea how to express my joy just now other than just smiling while eating.. lol!!! didn't dare to say anything in front of him.. it'd be quite embarrassing.. oh well.........

we met at moorgate.. when i got outta the station.. Angel called me.. that was when i noticed my bracelet was gone! ken gave me it ga.. it's very important to me u know.. u might think i'm stupid or what.. but i treat that bracelet as a thing that holds our relationship together. like if i lose it.. it's the end.. *touch wood* i dunno when i started to hv this idea.. but i guess it started from the few very near instances that i lost the bracelet but was able to find it again n again.. even Angel said that it's like i'm destined to find it.. but this time... no turning back.. really lost it!! damn it! does that mean we're gonna hv bad luck?? DEFINITELY HOPE NOT!!!!!!!! *praying to God real hard* i nearly cried man.. i was really really really desperate to find it.. so Angel said she would call me back n i went back down to find my bracelet.. retracing my path just now.. but i just couldn't find it.. then while finding it.. i met ken.. haha.. we then took the nxt train to leicester sq.. really saying bye2 forever to the bracelet... i really had no mood that time... then luckily ken said.. "nvm la.. it's just a bracelet u lost.. as long as u didn't lose me.." ^_^v.. i felt a little better then...... haha... but still.......... =(=(

i know i hv to believe in the both of us........ not a bracelet...... add oil! it's a thinking a hv to erase from my mind..... hope i can do it...... *keep fingers crossed*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home