-Sh|n's Space-

Sunday, February 19, 2006

it was Yves birthday yesterday.. my guardian's eldest son.. so we went out.. first for a show in Sadler's Wells.. it was something on Spanish dance kinda.. it was quite interesting honestly.. but throughout the show.. the dance n the beat was basically the same.. haha.. so it got boring from the middle onwards.. fell asleep.. lolz.. the show ended at abt 5pm i think.. dun really remember.. then we headed to chinatown.. had chinese.. ate till i was so full!!! from absolutely hungry.. to absolutely full! absolutely hungry coz i've not had any thing to eat before dinner.. except gum n sweets!! lol!!!

arrived home at abt 9 something.. had cake n champagne.. drank half a glass n my whole face went red almost instantly. then when i went for a shower.. i noticed.. my whole body was actually red.. there were red patches everywhere.. my god.. i think i'm really allergic to alcohol.. i can't even drink much. so eventhough i just had a little.. it was a little too much foro me.. so was a little dizzy n sleepy.. n just slept early.. haha.. stupid me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home