-Sh|n's Space-

Friday, March 10, 2006

got dragged into town by Miss Vicky Li!!! she was like so desperate to go to the town library..i kept saying no.. but she left my room with that look on her face n i felt so bad rejecting her.. so got changed n here i m.. =S=S so tired!!! really lack of sleep la me.. even Mrs Stewart told me i dun look gd myself. somehow she kept emphasising that i had eating disorder or something.. not really eating disorder la.. maybe she meant eating not enough.. =S=S but i do eat.. just maybe i wasn't me for the past few days. no mood?? haha.. dun care.. feel better liao la today!! ^_^v now all i need to do is fully recharge my battery this weekend.. but so much hwk!! dunno how to do tim!!! die die die..... especially business!! the number of essays given is like hell!!!! =S oh ya.. got results back yesterday.. did ok for maths.. but i think i can do better.. so gonna resit in summer.. then business was HORRIBLE!!! but was able to raise my overall marks by 4.. lolx!!!

my mum's birthday today!! cannot disclose her age.. lolx.. then my bro went missing today. he went to vancouver with my Aunt n Uncle in USA. they called home saying they couldn't find him. got my mum so worried.. she called me during skool time.. n my phone went off during business lesson. so embarrassing!!! forgot to put on silent.. sigh.. =.=".. then called back during lunch time.. i just topup on wednesday.. n now my phone credit all gone.. left with ¢G0.01.. all thanks to my aunt back at home.. so long gas.. haha.. but now nothing liao la.. my parents called me during lesson time again.. but this time i put on silent.. so didn't get their call.. they just left a msg saying my bro was found..

what an eventful day today.. hahaha.. going to Loughborough Uni this wednesday.. just to hv a look la.. hope it'll be fun.. travelling alone though.. quite scary.. haha.. i'll be fine one la.. i hope.........~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home