-Sh|n's Space-

Monday, May 21, 2007

went to the library at 8.30 this morning n only returned home at 10.30pm.. haha.. didn't do much revision though.. coz seriously too too too tired.. but at least done more than what i could've covered if i was in my room..

then Hong (Reb's bf) came up from London today.. Rebecca's bday this wednesday.. she doesn't know.. so it's a surprise.. he left some stuff at my place.. then tmr coming to my place n cook.. n we'll hv a surprise meal for her.. all planned by Hong himself.. so sweet! lol..

before meeting up with Hong right.. i went to my department to check my pigeon hole.. expecting a letter from my lecturer.. but guess what!!!!??? i found a note for me!!! hahaha.. so happy! this is what it said..

"Hi Krystal! ^_^

Hows revision? Good luck with exam!!!!
Muchos love
ur bored seniors =)

P.S. Have fun(?) picking next year's modules =P - senior#2"

just excited to receive something outta the blue la.. i love surprises!!! but seriously dunno who the seniors r.. =S=S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home