-Sh|n's Space-

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

i know i said 9.37am was the official time i celebrated my freedom.. well i wanna change that.. it was 12pm that was the proper official time.. lol..

some times ppl doubt the phrase "never give up hope".. to be exact.. ppl like me.. i've never believed it in.. like.. once i fail.. i just give up.. but as long as u try.. n with a little help.. u never know what u can achieve.. this goes for my coursework.. i seriously just gave up coz a lot of my frens gave up too.. but then.. i got a senior to send me his coursework.. of coz i'm not that mean to use his coursework blindly laaaa.. was looking at it.. then suddenly i found out i could use some of his codes.. u know those eureka moments.. suddenly the bulb just lighted up.. n with the help of my lab partner debugging my program.. my god.. he got it running.. the only thing it doesn't do is sort a list of words in alphabetical order.. i mean from nothing to something.. this might not mean anything to u all.. but it seriously means a lot to me.. obviously it affects my grades.. n just in that few min.. i felt i learnt so much abt programming.. like stuff i didn't know.. i was really happy la.. a lot of ppl couldn't get their programs to work.. so it really feels good to be in the category that does..

oh well.. hols now.. n really glad that it is.. awfully need a break from work.. going to aberdeen tmr.. get to see my boi2.. wheeee~~~ can escape warwick for a while n relax n chill.. fun fun fun.. ^_^

1 Comments:

At 4/20/2007 10:50:00 pm , Blogger Jiawei - julietwhisky@gmail.com said...

all I did was to give it a kick to get it runnin! haha!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home