-Sh|n's Space-

Saturday, May 05, 2007

a start of a bad day.. firstly woke up early coz i WAS supposed to go london to meet up Angel.. my high school fren.. then when i got ready n was abt to leave my room.. i saw her text saying that she couldn't go.. so the whole trip got cancelled.. which leaves me with nothing to do today.. i dun mind.. help me save money also laaa.. but i could've gone to alton towers instead.. n i called her.. she didn't pick up her phone.. n just sent a txt back saying sorry.. -.-''''

i dunno y.. but i just feel soooo lost n soooo empty.. like the whole world has turned their backs on me.. like the group of frens i normally hang out with, i.e. my future housemates.. well.. one just wants to be his with gf-to-be now.. then.. another one just always "puts aeroplane".. then one more just plain selfish.. n today.. even Angel's let me down too!!!!! omggggg.. i didn't feel that bad up till here.. but then tried to call Kan.. both his phones off.. even he is doing it!!!!!!!!!!!!! straight away ='(.. guess u still can't be there for me when i need u.. dun say i never gave u the chance.. noone's there for me anymore.. guess i'm all on my own.. hv to stand firm.. i can do it without anyone's help..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home